JUDAH TUFF (TF ) Type X Gypsum Board is an interior gypsum board consisting of a solid set, fire-resistive, Type X gypsum core enclosed in YALLEOW-colored face paper and a strong liner back paper. It also has a specially formulated core to provide high impact, abuse, sound block and fire-resistance ratings board that can protect those high-traffic areas where interior damage is likely to occur. The face paper and the back paper are 100 percent recycled.
Thickness (Inch): 1/2″, 5/8″
Width (ft.): 4′
Length (ft.): 8′ – 10′
-Product Standard Compliance ASTM C 1396
-ASTM C473 Standard Test Methods for Physical Testing of Gypsum Panel Products
-ASTM C840 Standard Specification for Application and Finishing of Gypsum Board
-ASTM E84 Standard Test Method for Surface Burning Characteristics of Building Materials
-EN 520 Type D,F,I and R standard for performance of gypsum plasterboards
• Offers greater protection against impact that can lead to indentation, and helps to prevent damage that adds maintenance costs and reduces safety
• Fire ratings up to four hours.
• Provides high-rated Sound Class Transmission (STC) values per an independent third-party acoustical laboratory using ASTM E90 test procedures
• Features fiberglass mesh embedded into its core, one of the toughest components.
• Uniform high-strength cores eliminate crumbling, cracking.
• Edge tapers consistent to form perfect joints.
• Excellent thermal barrier and sound attenuation qualities.
• Green certified.
• Qualifies as a low-VOC