Tuff Mold & Moisture Resistant (TMMR)
JUDAH TUFF MOLD AND MOISTURE RESISTANCE (TFMMR ) Type X Gypsum Board is an interior gypsum board consisting of a solid set, fire-resistive, Type X gypsum core enclosed in YALLEOW- colored face paper and a strong liner back paper. It also has a specially formulated core to provide mold and moisture resistance, high impact, abuse, sound block and fire-resistance ratings, into an all-in-one board that can protect those high-traffic areas where interior damage is likely to occur. The face paper and the back paper are 100 percent recycled.
Thickness (Inch): 1/2″, 5/8″
Width (ft.): 4′
Length (ft.): 8′ – 10′
-Product Standard Compliance ASTM C 1396
-ASTM C473 Standard Test Methods for Physical Testing of Gypsum Panel Products
-ASTM C840 Standard Specification for Application and Finishing of Gypsum Board
-ASTM E84 Standard Test Method for Surface Burning Characteristics of Building Materials
-ASTM D3273 Standard Test Method for Resistance to growth of Mold on Surface.
-EN 520 Type D, F, H1, I and R standard for performance of gypsum plasterboards.
• Offers greater protection against impact that can lead to indentation, and helps to prevent damage that adds maintenance costs and reduces safety
• Fire ratings up to four hours.
• Helps inhibit mold growth with the highest possible score on mold tests score of 10 (best) (ASTM D3273)
• Has less than 6% water absorption per ASTM C473
• Provides high-rated Sound Class Transmission (STC) values per an independent third-party acoustical laboratory using ASTM E90 test procedures
• Features fiberglass mesh embedded into its core, one of the toughest components.
• Uniform high-strength cores eliminate crumbling, cracking.
• Edge tapers consistent to form perfect joints.
• Green certified.
• Qualifies as a low-VOC