Mold & Moisture Resistant (MMR)
JUDAH MOLD AND MOISTURE RESISTANCE (MMR) Type X Gypsum Board is an interior gypsum board consisting of a solid set, Type C gypsum core enclosed in GREEN-colored face paper and a strong liner back paper. Judah’s MMR Type C board features a specially formulated core providing mold and moisture resistance when used in wet area. Long edges are slightly tapered, allowing joints to be reinforced and concealed with joint tape and joint compound. The face paper and the back paper are 100 percent recycled.
Thickness (Inch): 1/2″, 5/8″
Width (ft.): 4′
Length (ft.): 8′ – 10′
-Product Standard Compliance ASTM C 1396
-ASTM C473 Standard Test Methods for Physical Testing of Gypsum Panel Products
-ASTM C840 Standard Specification for Application and Finishing of Gypsum Board
-ASTM E84 Standard Test Method for Surface Burning Characteristics of Building Materials
-ASTM D3273 Standard Test Method for Resistance to growth of Mold on Surface.
-EN 520 Type A,H1 standard for performance of gypsum plasterboards .
• Consistently high quality.
• Mold and Moisture Resistance.
• Helps inhibit mold growth with the highest possible score on mold tests score of 10 (best) (ASTM D3273)
• Has less than 6% water absorption per ASTM C473
• Uniformly flat, attractive appearance; no shadows.
• High edge hardness.
• Uniform high-strength cores eliminate crumbling, cracking.
• Edge tapers consistent to form perfect joints.
• Excellent thermal barrier and sound attenuation qualities.
• Green certified.
• Qualifies as a low-VOC